About Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology
The Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology (AJMB) is the official journal of Avicenna Research Institute (ARI).
AJMB is a peer-reviewed Journal, provides a scientific medium of communication for researchers in the field of Medical Biotechnology, and publishes the articles on all aspects of medical biotechnology which may include:
- New Products
- Nucleic Acids
- Gene therapy
- Molecular Biology
- Biochemical Engineering
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Transgenic therapeutics
- Industrial Processes
- Clinical trial reports
- Bioethics and Biopharmaceuticals
Open Access Policy
Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology (AJMB) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All journal papers are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which permits any non-commercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source.
Authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher *.
Authors have the right to:
- Share their article according to the "Personal Use rights" ** so long as it contains the end user license and the DOI link to the version of record in this journal.
- Retain intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
- This includes the right to make and authorize commercial use. ** Personal use rights Authors can use their articles, in full or in part, for scholarly, non-commercial purposes such as:
- Use by an author in the author’s classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic)
- Distribution of copies (including through e-mail) to known research colleagues for their personal use (but not for Commercial Use)
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially)
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author’s works
- Extending the Article to book-length form
- Preparation of other derivative works (but not for Commercial Use)
- Otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works
Article Processing Charges (APC)
As Avicenna Research Institute (ARI) is supporting all of the publishing costs of Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology (AJMB), article processing charge and any other publication fees in the journal are free for authors.
Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology (AJMB) is published as an open access electronic journal, so there is no subscription fee for audiences.
Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology (AJMB) accepts NO advertisements in the journal website and articles.
Avicenna Research Institute (ARI) affiliated to Iranian Academic Center for Education, Culture and Research (ACECR).
This Journal has been approved by the Commission for the Accreditation and Improvement of Iranian Medical Journals (CAIMJ) in the Ministry of Health and Medical Education.